View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Whitefish Trail Learning Pavilion
Subfacility of Whitefish Trail
|Other Link||Whitefish Trail Learning Pavilion Page|
- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Tables
- The Whitefish Trail (WT) Learning Pavilion is located a half mile from the Lion Mountain Trailhead and the site offers a base for environmental educational programs for the community
- All events must be non-commercial and educational.
- Use of the WT Pavilion is free.
- The facility offers 900 square feet of covered space, 10 picnic tables, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) access, and the Pavilion is surrounded by miles of the Whitefish Trail.
- The Pavilion was designed to accommodate 50 to 60 people.