How do I report a lost dog?

If the dog has a current Flathead County license, you can call the County Animal Control Shelter at 406-752-1310, for the owner’s information. If the dog does not have a current license and no identification please call the Police Department.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to purchase a license?
2. Do I have to renew the license every year?
3. How much is a license?
4. Does my dog need to be on a leash?
5. Who do I contact if my dog is impounded?
6. What are the consequences to a loud or frequent barking dog?
7. Do I have to pick up my dogs feces?
8. How do I report a lost dog?