Rescue 251 - 1997 Spartan
This engine carries 500 gallons water with a pump that releases 1,250 gallons-per-minute.
Our current rescue truck provides:
- Scene lighting.
- Vehicle extrication tools, including spreaders, cutters, air bags, struts and cribbing.
- Traffic control safety equipment, including cones, signs and lights.
- Rope rescue equipment, including ropes, pullies, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets.
- Water rescue equipment, including personal floatation devices and throw ropes.
- Ice rescue equipment, including cold water rescue suits.
- Confined space rescue equipment, including air lines with escape bottles and communication devices.
- Hazardous material spill containment materials, including absorbent.