Fines are due in full on the day of sentencing, unless a payment agreement is ordered by the Judge. Payments MUST be received on or before the due date.
- Call the Court Clerk: If you have a credit or debit card, you may pay over the telephone (transaction fee applies.)
- Mail payment to: Whitefish Municipal Court at 275 Flathead Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937.
- Please include your name, date of birth and, if known, the case/cause number.
- For Traffic Citations - Enclose a copy of the citation and payment.
- In person at: Whitefish Municipal Court at 275 Flathead Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937 (Emergency Services building, up the hill behind The Wave.)
- The Court accepts cash, check, and card payments (transaction fee applies.)
- Overtime parking fines can be paid by cash or check at City Hall (418 E 2nd St), either in-person during business hours, or via the utility billing drop box located inside the Baker Avenue doorway north of the main entrance. The citation with phone number must be included with payment.
If you do not pay according to your court-ordered payment schedule, you could be held in contempt, your sentence could be revoked, and/or your driver’s license suspended if you fail to appear.