Things to Do
- Glacier National Park’s Things to Do
- Whitefish Chamber of Commerce’s Things to Do
- Whitefish Convention and Visitor Bureau Things to Do
- Whitefish Arts Council meets quarterly. Contact Carol Atkinson at 406-862-7591 or 406-862-7591.
- Alpine / Telemark Skiing & Snowboarding
- Arts & Events
- Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Farmers' Markets
- Gallery Nights
- Glacier National Park
- Horseback Riding
- Huckleberry Picking
- Stumptown Historical Museum
- Whitefish Lake
Glacier National Park is located only 31 miles from Whitefish and it features:
- Great Lodges
- Rock Climbing
- Swimming and Many Other Activities
Asking someone for their favorite huckleberry picking spot is like asking someone for their favorite fishing hole - not gonna happen. However, Whitefish Mountain Resort often gives reports on huckleberry picking on the mountain.
Whitefish Lake is seven miles long and one mile wide. Activities include:
- Water Skiing
The City of Whitefish operates City Beach which is within walking distance of downtown along a separate and scenic trail. The State of Montana operates Whitefish Lake State Park and Les Mason State Park on Whitefish Lake. The Lodge at Whitefish Lake also operates a marina on Whitefish Lake.