Youth Recreation Programs
After School Program
This program will be held at the Roy Duff Memorial Armory building. Students will be transported to and from via a Whitefish School district bus.
Location: Roy Duff Memorial Armory
Times: School dismissal time- 5:30pm
Fee: $15 Regular | $20 Early Release Wednesdays
To register/enroll in the After School Program:
5th & 6th Grade Boys & Girls Spring Basketball
This outside basketball program will consist of a 45-minute practice, followed by 45-minutes of 3vs3 games.
Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays, April 13 - May 13
Location: Memorial Park Basketball Court
To register/enroll in any current Recreation Program:
Volunteer to Ski Program
This program offers students entering 6-8th grade in the 2021/22 school year the opportunity to volunteer in our community and experience the reward of a winter season pass to Whitefish Mountain Resort. Completed Volunteer Applications and Essay Questions need to be returned no later than 5:00 PM by May 14, 2021.
Registration is now open for our Summer Programs! Click here to enroll!
Gym Sports COVID-19 Procedures
- Everyone must wear a mask when entering the Armory. Players will not be required to wear masks while playing or exercising, but they will be required to wear a mask at all other times during the program.
- Do not congregate in the Armory before or after practices.
- Children must complete a health screening from City staff as soon as they arrive at the gym.
- After a health screening, participants will immediately join their team.
- There will be no group practicing or drills this year.
- Only one family member may stay and watch each night.
- Spectators must remain masked and 6 feet apart while inside the gym.
- If anyone is sick or has any symptoms of illness, they must stay home.
- If you or someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, please notify the Parks and Recreation Department.